When was the last time you got really pissed off?
I mean you got so mad, when you look back at that moment, it feels as though you lost yourself in that moment. You lost who you were and maybe said some things – you would normally never say.
And you question yourself, how could I get that upset over this… what is the real reason?
This is the conversation we are having today.
We are going to find the root of what is pissing you off, what is violating your rules, what is falling below your expectations?
Because we know, that anytime there is an upset, it is because there is an unmet expectation. What are your expectations?
In this conversation we are going to identify:
- What’s the real reason you are mad – meaning, what is the trigger?
- How to stop allowing that emotion gain control over you
- Create a system for how much of a reaction you give to it.
- Identify your expectations.
- Discover your reward system.
Enjoy and we would love to hear what you discovered about your expectations.
To your success,